Thursday 20 September 2012

Shut the Shit Up

An example of one of my stupid drawings.
I am supposed to be at college right now, but because I am me I am sitting here writing a blog post in a cold, single glazed room. I should and I really want to "get a grip" and just go to college, but my asshole of a lazy personality kicks in and it kicks hard. Well maybe not hard but forceful enough for me to not want to go anywhere or do anything of any great significance - more like a like a sack tap I guess. But what am I going to do about it? Make it worse, obviously. Get a bowl of honey nut cheerios, open the window so it get's even fucking colder, have a smoke and watch some TV.

Because I am not at college I naturally feel really guilty. So while I am here I will most likely do the work I would be doing in college but probably not until later on today when I start feeling useless again. I should really just shut the shit up and go. I also don't have a job either - let's talk about that too, huh? Nah. Not today.

Don't get me wrong - I love the course I am on. It's nothing serious but it is something I have always wanted to do. It's a screen printing course. I get to sit around making dumb drawings all day and learn how to mass produce them so even more people can see how good at being shit I am. It's a gift.

That should do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment